Saturday 15 May 2010

Why Become A Mystery Shopper ?

The beauty of this business is the flexibility it offers. During the school holidays I am able to select jobs in seaside locations allowing us an “expenses paid” family holiday. When the children want a trip to the cinema, or a meal at their favourite pizza restaurant, I just search for the relevant mystery shopping jobs. After the visit all I have to do is complete a short questionnaire about the service we received and I get the cost of the cinema tickets and the meal reimbursed AND I get paid too.

Imagine taking your partner to a top-class restaurant and it not costing you a penny…..or enjoying a family trip to a theme park for free…..or taking a top-of-the-range sports car for a spin and getting paid for the privilege.

In fact, only last week my wife and I stayed in a top London hotel - the bill came to over £280 and not only was I re-imbursed the full amount, I was paid a substantial fee too.

No comments:

Post a Comment