Saturday 15 May 2010

Mystery Shopping in the UK

Hi. Welcome to my Mystery Shopping Blog.

I'm the Mystery Shopping Ninja - obviously not my real name, but in this business it's important to be discreet and protect your identity.

I have been working as a freelance Mystery Shopper in the UK for over five years and now regularly earn £3000 - £4000 per month. In the current economic climate I have been receiving more and more requests from family and friends asking how they too can earn extra money by becoming a mystery shopper. It made me think that there must be lots of other people who may be interested in this line of work and so I decided to write this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thats very interesting information. I need to share with my friends.


    Panny acution

    ReplyDelete